PRICED TO SELL, POSITION, POTENTIAL!
Genuine owner has instructed the immediate sale of this two bedroom apartment – nestled in arguably one of the best streets on Chevron Island. It’s first class position is guaranteed to impress.
Properties seldom come available in 68 Stanhill – they’re rare as hen's teeth, so act quickly and don't miss your opportunity.
This apartment boasts an easterly aspect and lush garden surroundings all within a 10 Minute Stroll to the world class beaches of Surfers Paradise and a minutes walk to an array of Chevron Island’s boutique shops, award winning restaurants and bars!
- 2 Generous sized carpeted bedrooms with fans and mirrored built-ins.
- Master includes ensuite and private balcony to rear.
- Main bathroom includes separate bathtub – great for the kids.
- Fully equipped kitchen with an updated cook top, range hood, dishwasher and ample cupboard space!
- Fully tiled living area opens to a spacious front balcony.
- Separate laundry with dryer included.
- Intercom system
- Security screens throughout.
- 2 secure car spaces.
- Currently leased at $350.00 per week until June 2017.
68 Stanhill is a well maintained and established three story walk up building of only 17 apartments in the complex. It has a secured entry with an in-ground pool and a reasonable body corporate of approximately $88.00 per week (before discount).
This apartment offers an island escape close to all the excitement and fun of the Gold Coast. Located close to the international restaurants, cafes, clubs and boutiques of central Surfers Paradise and the golden sands of one of the region's most famous beaches are just a few moments stroll away. When opportunity knocks you have to be ready. Are you ready? Contact Danni Guy to arrange an inspection today.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)