Master built - Ocean Views
This magnificent three bedroom, three bathroom Mediterranean style villa is located in a premier position on the corner of beautiful Albatross St and Surf Street, in the sought after suburb of Mermaid Beach.
Spanning over three levels, this grand duplex is body corporate free.
Located a mere 30m stroll from the beach, the coveted aspect of this beautiful home will surely be in high demand.
With clear views straight down a low level cul-de-sac, you will love sitting out on the spacious balcony with a glass of wine, enjoying the serene and ever changing ocean views.
The clever floor plan has been well considered and allows your family ample living and dining options plus the added convenience of an internal lift servicing all three levels means you can move freely around this large home with ease.
The ground floor level affords a large, open plan living area, full service laundry plus a bathroom. The scale of this lower level would easily accommodate a fourth bedroom should you wish to incorporate an ideal teenager's retreat or guest quarters.
The second story can be accessed via a stunning curved timber staircase or the lift, and it leads up to two generous bedrooms both with built in robes, as well as a good sized family bathroom with marble accents, plus a gorgeous master suite. The master showcases a large bedroom with full height timber doors that open onto a private balcony, plus a luxurious ensuite with twin vanities and a very spacious walk in robe offering excellent storage.
Retreat up to the third level and enjoy the comfort of your enormous open plan living and dining area with breath taking views over lush tropical greenery, swaying Norfolk Pines and out across sparkling sapphire ocean waters.
The sunlit interior of this gorgeous space is complimented perfectly by the warmth of rich timber hardwood flooring, it truly does have a luxury resort style feel.
This lovely area is serviced by your state of the art gourmet chef's kitchen, fully fitted with stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry and granite bench work tops.
Double timber doors lead you outside to a sweeping balcony terrace, ideal for listening to the crashing waves on those long summer nights as you entertain guests in style. There is also a powder room on this level.
This magnificent family home is a credit to the builder, featuring top quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Surrounded by low maintenance tropical gardens, this beautiful home is just minutes from one of the best shopping and dining precincts on the Gold Coast.
With all of this merely a brisk walk to the golden sands and crystal ocean waters of famous Mermaid Beach.... what more could you possibly desire?
• Stunning three level family home in one of the best locations in Mermaid Beach
• Three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms
• Master suite comprises of twin vanity ensuite, walk in robe and private balcony
• Multiple living areas, ample opportunity to add fourth bedroom/guest suite to ground floor
• Stunning ocean views to enjoy from spacious balconies
• Contemporary gourmet chef's kitchen with state of the art appliances
• Stunning polished timber hardwood flooring
• Reverse cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Beautiful courtyard and low maintenance tropical gardens
• Double garage with remote plus secure parking for two more vehicles
• Excellent location, minutes to the beach plus fabulous shopping and dining
• Fully fenced
• Alarm system plus intercom
• Internal lift that accesses all three levels
• Quality built with the high end fixtures and fittings
• One of two only duplexes, with no body corporate fees
Please call John Cepero to arrange a private viewing.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.
Estimated monthly repayments based on $1400000.
Interest Rate (p.a)