Family home - Convenient Monaco Street Location.
This quality built home is situated just one block back from Main River and is on one of the best streets in Broadbeach Waters.
Location is key here and this fantastic property has it all - just a few minutes from the beach, close to the heart of both Broadbeach and Surfer’s Paradise plus a short stroll to the G-link rail station.
The home features three generous sized bedrooms and a large study/fourth bedroom option with two bathrooms a powder room and a fantastic outdoor entertainment area with an extensive, tiled and fully covered patio area plus a separate gazebo.
The large, level grassed block is fully fenced and offers plenty of room for the children to play securely plus there is ample room to put in a pool.
This property has a lovely, homely feel with Brushbox hardwood flooring adding warmth and character and the split-level design offers multiple zones.
The home has been tastefully decorated with a contemporary feel and is ideal to move straight in to, but there is ample scope to develop it even further and add additional value.
Please contact John Cepero or Danni Guy to arrange your private inspection.
* Three bedrooms.
* Large study or 4th bedroom.
* Large fully fitted chef’s kitchen.
* Brush-box hardwood timber flooring throughout.
* Air conditioning in all bedrooms.
* Ceiling fans.
* Powder room.
* Extra study.
* Open plan design.
* Huge tiled outdoor entertaining area.
* Gazebo with great BBQ area.
* Fully fenced with side access.
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens.
* Land approximately 602sqm
* Secure double carport.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
Estimated monthly repayments based on $750000.
Interest Rate (p.a)