Sought After Location.... Priced to sell.
Nestled high in sought after Eden's Landing, this quality built home provides amazing views across the valley and out over the lush green hinterland and beyond out to Stradbroke Island.
Offering three generously sized bedrooms and two very spacious living areas, there is ample room here for your family to grow in comfort.
Rich timber flooring adds character and warmth to the living areas and the open plan interior is light, bright and airy.
Entertaining is a breeze here with the centrally located kitchen featuring gas cooktop, or you may decide to dine alfresco style on the fabulous outdoor timber deck while enjoying those magnificent views and cool breezes.
This great family home is perfect for first home buyers, investors, or those looking to add value and capitalise in a very popular area. There is even potential to convert the area beneath the property to maximise your investment.
Surrounded by low maintenance, easy care gardens and close to good schools, shops and transport, this lovely family home is sure to impress.
* Three generous bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
* Master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe.
* Large bathroom.
* Two spacious living areas, timber floors and ceiling fans.
* Fully fitted kitchen with gas cooktop.
* Beautiful, large timber deck for entertaining in style.
* Great location.
* Potential to extend and develop downstairs area.
* Alarm system.
* Air conditioned.
* Gas heating fire place.
* Land size approximately 860m2.
* Approximately 3min to local train station.
* Close proximity to Aldi - Bunnings and Holmview central shopping centre
Please call John Cepero to arrange your private inspection today.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on $400000.
Interest Rate (p.a)