A unique penthouse style apartment in a premier locale
This magnificent top floor penthouse is beautifully appointed, boasting the prime position at the riverside end of the immaculately restored wool shed warehouse building.
With the highly desirable North Easterly aspect, this breath taking home features stunning Brisbane River views and offers a leafy outlook over charming Teneriffe.
Inside, this property is quite simply a showcase for the senses.
An abundance of natural light floods through expansive glass windows and tall timber shutters are both practical and character filled.
The rustic, red brick feature walls retain the buildings original charm and the rich warmth of timber floorboards throughout provide a cosy and comfortable ambience.
Featuring a palatial master suite with marble ensuite and wall of mirrored robes, this home is the ultimate statement in luxury living.
An additional two bedrooms are on this level, serviced by a spacious family bathroom plus an executive study.
The main living area is truly a magnificent space. Soaring, double height ceilings and the expansive floor space flow beautifully onto the gourmet chefs kitchen with a glistening classic finish and only the very best in state of the art appliances.
In addition, a timber staircase will lead you upstairs to a separate loft area, which could also serviced as a fourth bedroom or peaceful retreat.
Space, light and luxury finishes are prevalent here, affording the astute buyer a truly prestigious property. Two generous balconies allow you to enjoy the those highly sought after nature and river views.
Enjoy this magnificent home in its current glory, or develop it even further by implementing a full mezzanine level. This quality home affords long term growth and will keep your family in style and comfort for many, many years.
* Top floor penthouse in desirable end of building location
* North Easterly aspect
* Beautifully restored wool shed warehouse in stunning Teneriffe
* Double height loft ceilings (could accommodate mezzanine)
* Large loft area / additional bedroom
* Three large bedrooms
* Master suite includes marble ensuite
* Second family bathroom
* Immaculate, gourmet European kitchen
* State of the art appliances
* Top quality fixtures throughout
* Timber shutters and original feature brick walls
* Rich, timber flooring throughout
* Two beautiful balconies with stunning views
* Spectacular natural light
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Three secure car parks and storage access
* Access to swimming pool area, gazebo and BBQ
* landscaped garden areas
Please call John Cepero to arrange a private inspection.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)