Privacy with room to add value.
This sought after private end townhouse with beautiful tropical gardens and large yard is nestled in a serene complex on a 316sqm approx block at the end of a cul-de-sac, and is only a stones throw to shops, schools, parks, cafes.
It is a very well maintained home in arguably the best position in the complex featuring good sized living kitchen dining, a tasteful bathroom, separate laundry, single garage with an extra 2 car spaces outside.
This property really suits the first time home buyer or astute investor, with a low body corp fee of approx $23 per week and a potential excellent rental returns between $320 - $350pw.
Although this home requires a little renovation it has heaps of potential for you to make it your own.
* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Aircon in master bedroom and living area
* Spacious open plan living area
* Two way bathroom (original) acts as ensuite, separate toilet
* Powder room conveniently located downstairs
* Compact kitchen - needs a facelift
* Outdoor entertaining pergola - peace and privacy!
* Single garage + 2 car spaces
* Internal laundry
* Tropical landscaped gardens with tree lined yard
* Garden shed
* Pet friendly - beautifully maintained estate
* Lots of scope for redevelopment
Close to cafes and restaurants
Complex backs onto Frascott park
Walk to tree tops shopping complex
Easy access through back gate todog park, ovaland kids playground
Close to Varsity Train Station
Close to local schools, shops and medical facilities
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on $300000.
Interest Rate (p.a)