CENTRAL ASHMORE - SPACIOUS, OPEN PLAN TOWNHOUSE
New to the market after being lovingly cared for by one owner, this charming three bedroom, two bathroom property is now available for sale.
Situated in the heart of sought after, central Ashmore, this lovely home is located in a private, leafy complex, close to Trinity College.
Spread over two levels, this beautiful townhouse offers an excellent floor plan that truly does afford the space and comfort of a house.
Offering an abundance of natural light and a bright, neutral decor, the ground floor comprises of an open plan living and dining area that flows around a large, contemporary kitchen. A breakfast bar leads in to the inviting lounge room where a feature exposed brick wall adds warmth and character.
There is also a laundry plus an excellent storage room on the ground floor.
There is ample room to spread out and relax here with the addition of a second, private split level living room upstairs, boasting high ceilings and feature brick detail.
There are also three spacious bedrooms on the upper level, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans, plus a family bathroom and the master bedroom features an ensuite. For your convenience, there is an additional storage room on this level.
Outside, you will love the covered entertaining area, overlooking the lush green surrounds of this beautiful location. There is also a covered carport.
Rarely do townhouses of this size become available, it truly is excellent buying at this price. Move in and enjoy as is, or exercise your opportunity to develop it even further and add value.
A wonderful family home in a gorgeous location, at an excellent price.
* Three bedroom, two bathroom, two storey townhouse
* Excellent floor plan, offering the space of a house at a duplex price
* Private leafy complex, surrounded by beautiful trees and greenery
* Multiple living zones to enjoy
* Spacious dining and lounge areas with feature exposed brick wall detail
* Large, second private split level living room with high ceilings upstairs
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Large, contemporary kitchen with dishwasher and range hood
* Laundry plus a storage room downstairs
* Additional storage room upstairs
* Outdoor, covered entertaining area overlooking lush greenery
* Covered carport
* Quiet complex, with beautiful trees and natural bushland setting
* Close to Trinity College
* Excellent links to public transport nearby plus great shopping and dining options
* Great potential to develop further and add value
* Ideal home owner or investment opportunity
* Pet friendly complex
* Body corporate approximately $74. per week
To arrange an inspection of this lovely property, please contact John Cepero on Ph. 0411 308 830.
Disclaimer* This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements
Estimated monthly repayments based on $400000.
Interest Rate (p.a)