Elevated Benowa Townhouse - Gold Coast Skyline Views.
Perfectly positioned high on a crest overlooking the Gold Coast skyline, this lovely three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse is situated in a small complex of townhouses aptly named ‘The Peak’ in beautiful Benowa.
This property features a well considered floor plan, cleverly designed to maximise open plan living and to take full advantage of the stunning tree lined vista that frames a picture perfect view over our magnificent coast line and the ocean beyond.
Downstairs features a bright, modern kitchen and spacious, flowing living area that open out onto a private, rear sun-drenched courtyard. This level also features a generously sized laundry and a powder room.
Upstairs, you will find three large bedrooms, with the master suite featuring an ensuite plus a great walk-in robe and a private North-East facing balcony, perfect for enjoying a drink and taking in the fresh coastal breezes and magnificent views. The remaining two bedrooms are serviced by a contemporary family bathroom.
There is also a sparkling in-ground pool and built in BBQ area within the complex for the residents to utilise at their convenience.
This sought after area of Benowa rests in an excellent school catchment zone, making it very desirable to families, with Benowa State school and St Kevin’s Primary within walking distance.
It is also just a short stroll to the Botanical Gardens, Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, the Pindara Hospital and a short drive to Benowa Village Shopping Centre, Metricon Stadium, the Royal Pines precinct and Emmanuel College.
This property represents an excellent buying opportunity, being an ideal investment to add to your portfolio or simply move in and enjoy all the benefits associated with living in such a central part of the beautiful Gold Coast.
• Two storey, three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse
• Located within a small complex, rear townhouse position
• Stunning tree lined views over the Gold Coast skyline, spectacular vista
• Spacious, open plan living area downstairs opening to private courtyard
• Modern kitchen with great storage
• Powder room downstairs
• All three bedrooms located upstairs
• Master suite features an ensuite, walk-in robe and private N/E facing balcony
• Air conditioned
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Low maintenance, easy care tropical gardens
• Single lock up garage with remote
• Stunning shared in-ground pool within complex
• Beautiful BBQ area with seating and sun lounges for resident’s use
• Excellent central Gold Coast location
• Within Benowa school catchment zone, walk to Benowa State and St Kevin’s Primary.
• Walk to Pindara Private Hospital, Botanical Gardens & Benowa Gardens shops
• Short drive to Benowa Village shops, Royal Pines, Emmanuel College, Metricon Stadium
• Low body corporate fees
• Excellent opportunity for investors or home owners, great location
• Currently rented at $420. per week with quality tenant.
To arrange a private viewing, please contact John Cepero on Ph. 0411 308 830.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on $450000.
Interest Rate (p.a)