North To Water - Block Over 800 sqm - 4 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms.
Auction On Site Saturday 2nd February @ 11:00am
Seller will consider genuine written offers prior to auction.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position in the heart of beautiful Mermaid Waters, this single level home boasts a premier north to water position on a larger block of land approximately 833sqm in size.
The existing home features four generously sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, with the master suite including ensuite and walk in robe.
The floor plan has been well considered to maximise the tranquil waterside aspect and skyline views.
The open plan living space adjoins a bright, contemporary chef’s kitchen and dining room which flow outdoors to the fully covered entertaining area that spans the full width of the property.
There is also a second living area with ample room for the kids to enjoy their own entertaining space.
This lovely home offers a central location and is approximately 850 metres from the golden sands of Mermaid Beach.
The property would make an ideal family home or an excellent rental opportunity. The large, flat sectioned block provides an excellent foundation upon which to build your dream home, or, subject to development approval, may provide the option to build duplexes as others have within this highly sought after location.
The home is surrounded by low maintenance, established tropical gardens and has additional secure parking for extra vehicles, or a boat / trailer.
The property features a large, level flat lawn area ideal for children or pets to run and play, plus a fantastic private pontoon ideal for boat lovers.
Properties in this location, with this aspect on large land are very sought after and will no doubt be in very high demand.
* Over 20 metres of water frontage, sandy beach - Skyline views
* Coveted North to wide water aspect
* Four Bedroom, single level family home
* Two bathrooms
* Master suite features ensuite, walk-in robe, water views
* Modern fully fitted kitchen
* Spacious, undercover, rear waterside entertaining area
* Two seperate living areas
* Ceiling fans
* Low maintenance, tropical gardens
* Single lock up garage
* Land size 833sqm
* Private pontoon
* Close to the beach, plus excellent shopping and dining options nearby
* Popular Nobby’s precinct nearby
* Close to Pacific Fair shopping centre
* Excellent development potential
* Excellent location, sought after position
Please call John Cepero to arrange an inspection anytime.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. * denotes approximate measurements
* 'This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes'.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)