Gold Coast 'Marquis On Main' Opulent North Facing Spectacular Apartment
This executive, two bedroom apartment in the exclusive ‘Marquis on Main’ residential only tower is a rare and exceptional find.
This property delivers a stunning, open plan home boasting quality finishes and bespoke custom detail.
With only two residences per floor, this spectacular home affords large, spacious living areas and multiple vantage points from which to enjoy the most impressive outlook over the ocean, lush green tree tops below and the sparkling lights of the Gold Coast city skyline.
Where location is key, and only the finest standard will do, this opulent home boasts an elegant style, with every modern day convenience imaginable.
Retreat to the privacy and comfort of your own home, or choose to enjoy the enviable resort amenities on offer here including a sparkling, North East facing lap pool, gymnasium, recreation club and tennis court.
* Luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in Marquis on Main.
* Both spacious bedrooms have beautiful ensuites.
* Main bedroom boasts stunning walk-in-wardrobe.
* Spacious open plan living, completely renovated.
* Large, outdoor entertaining space on North facing balcony.
* Seperate, private balcony off Master suite.
* Gleaming gourmet chef’s kitchen with Miele appliances, engineered stone detail and integrated dishwasher.
* Guest powder room and large seperate laundry.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Private, secure foyer with direct lift access - no steps.
* Two dedicated, side by side underground car spaces.
* Excellent location, walk to Tedder Avenue.
* Fabulous shopping, cafe and dining options on your doorstep.
* Outstanding resort amenities including a Swimming Pool, Spa, Recreation Club, Gymnasium, Tennis Court.
* Partially furnished.
This incredible apartment and desirable lifestyle, is available now.
To arrange a private inspection of this impressive property, please contact Sarah Allen on 0424 508 830 or email [email protected]
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements