Fully renovated, Benowa Townhouse - Presents As New
Ideally positioned in a small complex of spacious townhouses appropriately named ‘The Peak’ this beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom home presents in as new condition and will be sure to delight the most fastidious buyer.
The spacious, open floor plan is a perfect blend of textures and contemporary style, with an abundance of bright, natural light beautifully complimented by the warmth of rich floating timber flooring.
A modern kitchen services the ample living space, which flow out seamlessly onto a private, rear sun drenched courtyard, ideal for a quiet drink or entertaining family and friends. The lower level also features a good sized laundry plus a separate powder room.
Retreat upstairs to three large bedrooms, where the master suite boasts a stunning ensuite and generous walk-in robe, plus the added benefits of a private, East facing balcony.
The two remaining bedrooms are serviced by yet another beautiful bathroom. This lovely home really is such a pleasure to be in. Residents will love relaxing around the sparkling in-ground pool and using the excellent, built in BBQ facilities.
This sought after area of Benowa rests in an excellent school catchment zone, making it very desirable to families, with Benowa State school and St Kevin’s Primary within walking distance.
It is also just a short stroll to the Botanical Gardens, Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Hospital and a short drive to Benowa Village Shopping Centre, Metricon Stadium, the Royal Pines precinct and Emmanuel College.
This property represents an excellent buying opportunity, being an ideal investment to add to your portfolio or simply move in and enjoy all the benefits associated with living in such a beautiful property, in a central part of the beautiful Gold Coast.
• Stunning townhouse, meticulously renovated throughout with stunning finishes
• Two storey, three bedrooms, two beautiful bathrooms plus a powder room
• Located within a small complex, rear townhouse position
• Stunning tree lined views over the Gold Coast skyline, spectacular vista
• Spacious, open plan living area downstairs with floating timber floors
• Opening to private courtyard
• Beautiful new kitchen with timber detailing and new appliances
• Contemporary powder room downstairs
• All three bedrooms are located upstairs
• Master suite features a gorgeous ensuite, walk-in robe and private East facing balcony
• Air conditioned
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Low maintenance, easy care tropical gardens
• Single lock up garage with remote
• Stunning shared in-ground pool within complex
• Beautiful BBQ area with seating and sun lounges for resident’s use
• Excellent central Gold Coast location
• Within Benowa school catchment zone, walk to Benowa State and St Kevin’s Primary.
• Walk to Pindara Private Hospital, Botanical Gardens & Benowa Gardens shops
• Short drive to Benowa Village shops, Royal Pines, Emmanuel College, Metricon Stadium
• Low body corporate fees
• Excellent opportunity, beautiful renovation - presents as new!
• Ideal for investors or home owners to enjoy, great location
This property is truly worthy of your immediate inspection. To arrange a private viewing, please contact John Cepero or Dylan Balmforth
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. * denotes approximate measurements
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on $470000.
Interest Rate (p.a)