Renovated 4 Bedroom Family Home In Central Southport
This delightful two storey, four bedroom residence in popular Southport, has been recently renovated to an impressive, contemporary style family home.
Modern grey trims teamed with the fresh, crisp white interior are perfectly complimented by the warm timber tones used throughout, giving this lovely home a very welcoming feel.
The ground floor comprises of a spacious, tiled open plan living and dining area, serviced by a modern gourmet chef’s kitchen designed to impress. The living space here opens directly out onto a huge undercover entertaining area, designed for your family to enjoy year round.
There is also a gorgeous twin vanity bathroom on this level, which has been cleverly integrated to house the laundry facilities.
Retreat upstairs via the suspended timer and steel staircase and be impressed by the feature mezzanine detail. Enter into yet another spacious living zone with timber flooring and an abundance of natural light.
There is ample room for your family here with four generous bedrooms, plus a built in study nook. The spectacular family bathroom including a full size bath is truly impressive.
This fantastic family home has style and character, and really does provide every modern convenience you could desire.
The undercover parking area with ample off street vehicle space, will surely suit those with multiple vehicles, caravans or boats due to the side access.
This beautiful home is very close to shopping and dining options, plus The Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University, and rests in a great school catchment area.
* Beautifully renovated four bedroom home, two stunning bathrooms
* Two storey family residence, multiple living zones
* Contemporary colour palette, modern trims, impressive detailing
* Stunning gourmet chef’s kitchen
* Spacious living areas upstairs and downstairs
* Integrated laundry space within downstairs bathroom
* Fully undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Air conditioning plus ceiling fans
* Large, level fully fenced block, ample room for a pool
* Beautiful, low maintenance gardens, N/East facing rear lawn
* Undercover car parking plus room for multiple vehicles off street
* Close to Gold Coast hospital and Griffith University
* 10 minute walk to light rail stop
* Close to excellent shopping and dining options
* Runaway Bay Shooting centre and HarbourTown nearby
* Within an excellent school catchment zone
* Solar power installed
Please call John Cepero on Ph 0411 308 830 to arrange an inspection anytime.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. * denotes approximate measurements
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on $650000.
Interest Rate (p.a)