Spacious Waterfront 3 Bedroom Duplex - Surfers Paradise skyline views.
This meticulously cared for, two level duplex has been recently renovated and offers an amazing Gold Coast lifestyle for anyone who is looking to downsize from a house, but is still wanting a spacious and functional, waterside home.
Designed for outdoor living, this beautiful home boasts amazing Surfers skyline views in a very enviable location.
Downstairs, the flowing open floor plan is centred around the magnificent gourmet chef’s kitchen, featuring a freestanding ILVE gas/electric oven. The central location of the kitchen affords easy access to both the living and dining areas, as well as a convenient study nook.
Glistening marble flooring throughout this space adds a sense of luxury and flows all the way from the entry door, right through to the rear double glass sliding doors that lead you outside onto the terraced poolside entertaining space, complete with private cabana.
Upstairs is accessed via a rich timber staircase that leads to yet another spacious living area with timber floors. Here you will find two master suites, one has a walk-in robe and both are en-suited with full, luxurious bathrooms. There is also a third bedroom on this level.
Beautiful, modern fixtures and fittings are blended with contemporary finishes throughout this lovely residence, to afford a stylish and comfortable ‘sea-change’ home. Surrounded by gorgeous, low maintenance tropical gardens and a resort-feel backyard, this incredible property is sure to impress.
• Recently renovated, two storey 290 sqm duplex
• Great skyline / city views
• Three spacious bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms
• Two master suites upstairs feature full en-suites with baths
• Seperate powder room downstairs
• Open plan, spacious living areas upstairs and downstairs
• Convenient, purpose built study nook downstairs
• Stunning gourmet chef’s kitchen with stone tops and island bench
• Concrete suspended slab construction, master built home
• Lovely, rear terraced entertaining area, poolside cabana
• Gorgeous in-ground pool and grassed area
• Jetty and sandy beach
• Pet friendly complex
• Body corporate constitutes only a shared insurance
• Excellent location, walk to Surfer’s Paradise CBD
• Close to great shops and dining
• Minutes to the beach
To arrange a private inspection of this beautiful home, please contact John Cepero on Ph. 0411 308 830.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements
Heating & Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
Estimated monthly repayments based on $1100000.
Interest Rate (p.a)