Price $2,000.000 + SAV
This profitable business and 5 acres of freehold land in the popular Piggabeen Valley is now for sale.
The property and nursery are on 5 acres of usable land with plenty of water available. There is a comfortable 3-bedroom brick and tile home with an office. This peaceful property is the perfect place to combine business with lifestyle in a favourable in-demand location.
• Established and well-regarded business of 30 years
• Rare 40 Megalitre water license to be included in the sale
• Effective business methods and systems
• Plant, equipment and improvements to be included (List Available)
• Increasingly Profitable year on year (Figures available)
• Quality relationships with suppliers and wholesale customers
• 15- minute drive from Gold Coast beaches and shopping
• 15- minute drive from Gold Coast International airport
• 40-minute drive from Byron Bay
• Semi-trailer access for loading and unloading
Piggabeen is located in northern New South Wales, in the Tweed Shire. Once predominantly a dairy farming village Piggabeen now mainly consists of acreage home sites and horsey-style farms. Piggabeen has a leafy valley that leads northwest towards the Queensland border. Landmarks located in Piggabeen include the Old Piggabeen Hall and School which were both established in 1919.
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake a lifestyle change or expand upon a successful business, there is further scope to expand turnover by utilising un used land.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements
Profitable nursery is on site.