Here is your opportunity to secure an island break in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the glorious Gold Coast. Approx 53m2 prime position with city and hinterland views!
One bedroom, this recently renewed apartment with contemporary kitchen offers the most discerning buyer plenty of options - occupy, permanent letting or holiday letting available.
Situated on the Nerang River and situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise the apartment boasts fantastic views, comfortable living and all the leisure facilities you expect from a 5 star resort, without the price tag! Relax and unwind by the waterside pool, just minutes from the beach and the city centre. Features include;-
- Generous sized master with mirrored built ins and balcony access overlooking the city hinterland.
- Bathroom includes bathtub
- Contemporary kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Air conditioned open plan living also lead to balcony with views.
- Tiled throughout living and carpet to bedroom.
- Internal laundry
- Partly furnished
- Permeant letting appraisal $330.00 - $360.00 per week.
Paradise Island Resort offers a lagoon style swimming pool with waterfall, Steam Room, Spa, Gym, Barbecue facilities, Games room, Read Cafe - even practice your best serve on the resort's tennis court.
Ideally situated on the tranquil Nerang River, the dual key apartments offer an island escape close to all the excitement and fun of the Gold Coast. Located close to the international restaurants, cafes, clubs and boutiques of central Surfers Paradise and the golden sands of one of the region's most famous beaches are just a few moments stroll away.
Body Corporate approx $112.00 per week
Council water approx $352.00 per quarter
Council rates approx $1461.00 per year
Contact Danni Guy to arrange or Janet Iacuone to arrange an inspection today!
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.