Imagine being a 5-minute bike ride to pristine white sandy beaches, a short walk to Pacific Fair and only minutes to vibrant Burleigh... This centrally located townhouse is perfect for first home buyers, investors or those looking for a lifestyle change. What makes this Mermaid Waters walk-up townhouse so unique? Only 6 boutique townhouses sit on a 1391m2 block, making it a gold mine for future development.
It's completely renovated with no work to do - all that's left to do is move in. Perfectly positioned in the heart of the Gold Coast - within walking distance to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino, Broadbeach & public transport including the new light rail which will be extended all the way to Gold Coast airport. This year, construction starts on the extension from Broadbeach to Burleigh Heads. Soon you'll be able to walk to the station, hop on and pop down to Nobbys for a cocktail or continue on to award-winning restaurants in Burleigh Heads.
Only two townhouses in this prime block have the added bonus of a single car garage which enables the property to accommodate two cars, not one. Perfect for families, couples or if it's an investment, it will instantly attract tenants as it caters for roommates with multiple cars. Alternatively, the garage can be converted into an extra living area or third bedroom which will instantly add value to your investment. While the upstairs laundry is also equipped with plumbing so you can add an ensuite to the second bedroom.
989m2 of unused common land can be used to all the owners' advantage and there have been talks of creating separate courtyards for each unit. String up some fairy lights and create an enviable alfresco area under the stars, right in the heart of Mermaid Waters.
What your weekends will look like living here:
• Ride your bike to Broadbeach - if you don't have a bike, simply hire an electric-assisted Lime bike via your Uber app and arrive on the sand in minutes
• Exercise outdoors and make use of the free gym equipment dotted along the esplanade in Broadbeach
• Dine at some of the Coast's most sophisticated restaurants in the heart of Broadbeach or head to a low-key burger joint for a relaxed vibe (our favourite is Easy Street Diner)
• Drive to Burleigh Pavilion for a sunset cocktail, a pizza at Justin Lane or a night out at Nobbys (soon the tram will go all the way to Burleigh)
• Walk 600 metres to Pacific Fair Shopping centre which has over 400 stores including Mecca Cosmetics, Sephora, David Jones, Zara as well as Coles & Woolworths. Popular food options are Kamikaze Teppanyaki, Betty's Burgers, Schnitz and Grill'd.
Home features include:
• Open plan living
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, large WIR off the master
• Air-conditioning to combined kitchen, living and master bedroom
• Secure single garage with internal access, storage and space for a second vehicle.
• Separate laundry
• Low body corporate fees
Please contact Alicia on 0481 715 412 or John 0411 308 830 to arrange an inspection or for further details.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and refuse all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur.
If you are planning to attend an Inspection, please do not enter the premises if you:
- are unwell
- have been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19 o have COVID-19 symptoms
- have travelled overseas in the previous 14 days
- have been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
- be under a Direction to quarantine in your home or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.