Brand New Steel Framed Townhouse
This impressive, brand new ECO friendly townhouse in central Southport presents a fabulous buying opportunity for the astute investor, as there is an excellent tenant currently in place on a 12 month lease.
Conveniently located mid way between the Australia Fair Shopping Centre precinct and the new Gold Coast hospital, this well appointed townhouse is in a complex of only three units, and is just minutes from the beach and also within walking distance to the light rail station.
This fabulous two storey residence features three generously sized bedrooms with two quality bathrooms. The ground floor comprises of a functional gourmet chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, halogen cooktop and stone bench tops. There is a spacious living area at either end of the kitchen, with the dining room opening out onto a rear courtyard garden and the interior is bright and light filled.
There is also a powder room on the lower level plus an oversized lock-up garage with internal access plus a dedicated laundry space.
Retreat upstairs to find two good sized bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes plus a third room ideal for use as a study or third bedroom.
The master features a contemporary ensuite and there is also a beautiful family bathroom on this level to service the remaining bedrooms.
These townhouses have been exceptionally well designed and feature quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The complex is environmentally friendly, featuring solar hot water, solar electricity and large water tanks with a recycled water option. Surrounded by low maintenance gardens and in a sought after, convenient location, this property truly represents an excellent investment opportunity.
* Two storey townhouse with three bedrooms / or two bedrooms and large study.
* Two bathrooms and a powder room downstairs.
* Master suite features contemporary ensuite
* Chefs gourmet kitchen with halogen cooktop, upgraded stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
* Excellent investment as there is an exceptional tenant in place.
* Ceiling fans
* Solar hot water and solar electricity.
* Steel frame construction.
* Oversized lock up garage with laundry area
* Excellent storage
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Central location close to Australia Fair centre, Gold Coast Hospital, beach and light rail station
* Great shopping and dining options nearby
* Currently tenanted at $510. per week
* Low body corporate. (building insurance).
To arrange a private inspection please contact John Cepero on Ph. 0411 308 830.
Disclaimer* This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements
Estimated monthly repayments based on $450000.
Interest Rate (p.a)