Superb Family Home - Situated In A Private Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
Situated in a highly sought after pocket of Robina, this recently renovated, single level modern family home presents a great opportunity for the growing family.
Located close to Robina Town Centre and Robina Railway Station, this home is ideal for those working locally or commuting to Brisbane and is within 1km of a small boat launch.
Offering four generous sized bedrooms, two open plan living spaces and a large, contemporary kitchen built for family entertaining, this property provides an easy, low maintenance lifestyle, with a large backyard ideal for a pet.
The kitchen and family room open directly out onto a fully undercover entertaining space, ideal for use year round. Freshly painted, the home is tastefully decorated in neutral tones and has a warm, welcoming feel. Immaculately presented, this lovely family home affords an excellent buying opportunity.
* Four bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with fully renovated ensuite plus a walk in-robe
* Brand new main bathroom
* Spacious, fully fitted kitchen
* Air-conditioned in both living areas
* Large, level backyard with space for a pool
* Solar panels and solar hot water
* Freshly painted throughout
* Double lock up garage and additional carport
* Private cul-de-sac location
* Near excellent schools, parks and walking trails
* Close to Robina Town Centre Shopping precinct
* Easy access to excellent local dining options including The Kitchens and Robina Tavern
* Convenient access to the M1
Please call John Cepero on Ph 0411 308 830 to arrange a private inspection anytime.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on $650000.
Interest Rate (p.a)