Priced To Sell! SOHO Opportunity In Varsity Lakes
This stunning, architectural New York style loft presents a fabulous opportunity for those wishing to work from a home office, or who may require a separate studio space… or are perhaps just looking for something rather special.
Situated in beautiful Varsity Lakes, this impressive residence occupies a corner position and is consequently larger than most others. It presents a rare combination of a trendy, industrial two storey terrace home with a completely seperate spacious loft sitting above the double lock-up garage.
As you enter the main residence, you will immediately be captured by the soaring double height ceilings and total abundance of natural light. This bright, beautiful space is complimented by rich, polished concrete floors, creating an industrial feel.
The open plan living room flows around to large dining area, where feature white ceiling beams add to the architectural interest of this home. A magnificent chef’s kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances is sure to impress the entertainer, and as the kitchen and dining area both open out onto a private rear courtyard, you will also love the option to dine Alfresco style.
Upstairs, a mezzanine level houses two generously sized bedrooms and a magnificent, contemporary bathroom with full sized bath.
The upper level features warm, timber flooring that adds a welcoming, cosy feel. The bedrooms are both air conditioned and feature ceiling fans, plus there is also a private balcony on this level.
The SOHO (small office, home office) use has been approved by the Gold Coast City Council, allowing you to choose how to best run your business.
The loft can be accessed via stairs from the sunny courtyard, which lead you up into a large, open space ideal for a multitude of uses.
With corner windows plus double sliding glass doors that lead out onto a private balcony, you will be impressed with the natural light in this flexible space. Rich timber flooring and neutral wall decor provide a blank canvas, to suit all uses.
Enjoy it as an office, seperate studio or perhaps even redevelop to add additional bedrooms and capitalise on this excellent buying opportunity.
The corner position provides great business exposure for those wishing to utilise it as a home office space, yet the location of this beautiful property affords so much in so many ways.
Being in such close proximity to Bond University, and with the potential to redevelop this property further, it also provides a fantastic investment opportunity.
Or simply move in with your family and enjoy the many benefits of living in such a beautiful community, just minutes from over 20km of lush walking trails, great schools and some of the best shopping and dining options the Gold Coast has to offer.
Robina Town Shopping centre is a short drive away and it is less than 10 minutes to the beach! There is simply so much on offer here.
• Stunning industrial style, two storey terrace home
• Two bedrooms on upper mezzanine level with full family bathroom
• Private balcony off upstairs bedroom
• Plus additional huge seperate loft space - ideal for SOHO or additional living
• Ideal option for those needing an office space or seperate studio
• Main residence features spacious open plan living areas
• Contemporary gourmet chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Powder room downstairs
• Rear living areas open onto a private rear courtyard
• Stair access up to beautiful, light filled loft space with private balcony
• Main residence air conditioned
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Double lock up garage
• Beautiful, low maintenance private courtyard
• Seperate laundry
• Great corner position, large floor space
• Fibre optic cable network installed through the area
• Less than 5 minutes to Bond University
• Close to great schools
• Excellent location, boutique shopping and dining options nearby
• Over 20km natural walking trails on your doorstep
• Just 10 minutes to the beach
• Low body corporate, approximately $40.00 per week
• Excellent investment opportunity
This magnificent property will suit a variety of options and provides something a little bit different! To inspect. Please call John Cepero on Ph. 0411 308 830 to arrange an appointment.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. * denotes approximate measurements
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on $598000.
Interest Rate (p.a)