Located on a generous 740m2 block in an elevated breezy bushland setting, this tranquil home backs onto a nature reserve in a quiet cul-de-sac. This much-loved family home is on the market for the first time in over 20 years.
Featuring 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and generous inside and outside living spaces, there's privacy and separation for the whole family. The brand-new modern kitchen has new appliances and a user-friendly breakfast bar with plenty of room to entertain and create.
A generous open-plan family living space opens onto the rear decking with a tranquil bushland outlook, upstairs there is a sunny outside decking with fantastic leafy urban views to the east over the valley.
The main bedroom is air-conditioned and has an ensuite and generous walk-in robe and its own private decking for your morning coffee or paper. The other bedrooms have built-ins and the home has been freshly painted throughout.
Downstairs there is a self-contained private granny flat with separate access, its own bathroom laundry and decking for that added flexibility and potential income.
* 4 bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms
* Granny flat with 1 bedroom, 1 living area toilet and laundry combined
* Flat driveway with off-street parking
* Lockup carport with an automatic door at street level
* Land 740sqm
* Quiet friendly location with quick access to shops, facilities etc
This property really feels like home, contact Andrew for your inspection.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. * Denotes approximate measurements
Solar Hot Water