Here is your opportunity to secure an island break in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the glorious Gold Coast. The apartment is approximately 54m2 in size and located in a prime position with skyline and hinterland views.
This second floor asset offers the convenience and lifestyle of living in the Gold Coast's most renowned holiday destination Surfers Paradise nothing short of impressive! Our motivated vendor has had a change of circumstance and will consider all genuine offers. Fully self contained, and offering the most discerning buyer plenty of options - occupy or for the astute investors, permanent leasing and holiday letting available.
- Second floor apartment with an Easterly aspect - overlooking complex tennis court, skyline and hinterland views!
- Tastefully furnished.
- Kitchen includes fridge and microwave - an opportunity to add value.
- Carpeted living and dining open to an expansive east facing balcony.
- Generous sized bedroom with wall mirror, safe and balcony access.
- Two way accessed bathroom with shower/tub combo and ample cupboard space.
- Internal laundry - dryer and washing machine included.
- Air conditioned for all year climate control.
- Parking for one vehicle.
- Copy of Body Corporate levies, Council Water and Rates provided upon request.
Paradise Island Resort offers:-
- Lagoon style swimming pool with waterfall.
- BBQ facilities.
- Steam room.
- Games room.
- Well maintained lush tropical gardens offer a peaceful surrounding.
- Onsite management and foyer restaurant/cafe.
- Secure underground parking.
- Practice your best service on the resorts tennis court!
The location of this apartment says it all - ideally situated on the tranquil Nerang River, the apartment offers an island escape close to all the excitement and fun of the Gold Coast. 5 Minutes walk to 4217 restaurant/ transport station and the G-Link. Located close to the international restaurants, cafes, clubs and boutiques of central Surfers Paradise and the golden sands of one of the region's most famous beaches are just a few moments stroll away.
When opportunity knocks you have to be ready. Are you ready? Contact Danni Guy at Platinum Realty to arrange your inspection today.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.