Genuine owners have instructed the immediate sale of this two bedroom apartment nestled in arguably one of the best streets on Chevron Island. The apartment’s first class position and lifestyle it offers is guaranteed to impress.
This apartment boasts an North-Easterly aspect and lush garden surroundings all within a 10 Minute Stroll to the world class beaches of Surfers Paradise and a minutes walk to an array of Chevron Island’s boutique shops, award winning restaurants and bars!
- Second floor of secure walk up building.
- 2 Generous sized carpeted bedrooms with fans and mirrored built-ins.
- Master includes ensuite, built ins AND walk in robe/storage, plus a private balcony with skyline views!
- Main bathroom includes separate bathtub – great for the kids.
- Fully equipped kitchen including cook top, dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
- Light filled living area opens to a spacious wrap-around balcony with skyline views.
- Air conditioned to living
- Separate laundry with dryer included.
- Intercom system.
- Security screens.
- Secure underground car space for one.
- Rent appraisal of $360.00 - $380.00 per week.
68 Stanhill is a well maintained and established three story walk up building of only 17 apartments. It has a secured entry with an in-ground pool. Also, the complex grounds have recently been updated!
This apartment offers an island escape close to all the excitement and fun of the Gold Coast. Located close to the international restaurants, cafes, clubs and boutiques of central Surfers Paradise and the golden sands of one of the region's most famous beaches are just a few moments stroll away.
Council rates, Water and Body Corporate available upon request.
When opportunity knocks you have to be ready. Are you ready? Contact Danni Guy to arrange an inspection today.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.