This ideally located, the spacious two-storey townhouse offers open-plan living and modern finishes. Conveniently situated within 1km from the Broadwater Parkland Area and close to schools and shopping centres, this home is the epitome of good-value, modern living.
Features include but are not limited to:
- 2 large bedrooms, master has ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Open plan living
- Separated dining area with blinds
- Sizeable north-facing balcony
- Rear garden, fully fenced
- Modern kitchen offering ample storage space
- Caesar-stone bench-tops in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- LED downlights and beautiful stairwell pendant
- Security screen on the front door
- Flyscreens on windows and door
- Painted feature walls
- White shutter in the stairwell
- New clothesline
- Size Approx. 150m2
- 6.6Kw Solar power system installed
- Insulated garage door reducing the temperature by approx 10 degrees
- Low body corporate fees approximately $37. per week
- GCCC land rates approximately $1,200. per annum
To arrange a private inspection please contact John Cepero 0411308830 or the Platinum Realty office.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and refuse all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. * denotes approximate measurements.
If you are planning to attend an Inspection, please do not enter the premises if you:
- are unwell
- have been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19 o have COVID-19 symptoms
- have travelled overseas in the previous 14 days
- have been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
- be under a Direction to quarantine in your home or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.