Great three-bedroom, two-bathroom, single level waterfront home offers a low maintenance lifestyle in one of the Gold Coast most sought after suburbs, Currumbin Waters.
Situated on the Currumbin Waters Canal with a lovely, mountainous aspect, this well-presented home is a tranquil escape from the busy world outside. This home is close to Currumbin Creek and Currumbin beach and offers convenient access to the local shops, schools and dining options.
The functional floor plan features open-plan indoor and outdoor living areas, there is ample room for a family or perfect size for a semi-downsizer to relax and enjoy the space.
Dine indoors or retreat directly outside to the large undercover entertaining area that overlooks the water. Dine Alfresco and watch the world - and the birds go by.
Offering a private pontoon with a substantial 20m water frontage to take the boat or kayak out or perhaps enjoy a spot of fishing with a quiet drink. Unique Gold Coast location with ocean access via the mouth of Currumbin Creek.
With a comfortable floor-plan, large kitchen, tranquil waterside outlook and fabulous location, this home will be sure to impress.
There is also the potential to easily renovate further and add value.
• Single level, three-bedroom home
• Gorgeous, tranquil canal location
• Two bathrooms, including ensuite to main
• Main bedroom also features water views
• Generously sized and updated kitchen
• Open plan lounge and dining areas
• Superb undercover entertaining area overlooking the water
• Wide lawn leading down to the pontoon and direct water access
• Low maintenance and established gardens
• Electric front entrance gate
• Functional double garage, easily convert a 4th bedroom
• Excellent proximity to the beach plus great shopping and dining
• Very sought after location
Inspections by registration only. Please contact Alicia on 0481 715 412 or John 0411 308 830 to arrange.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and refuse all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur.
If you are planning to attend an Inspection, please do not enter the premises if you:
- are unwell
- have been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19 o have COVID-19 symptoms
- have travelled overseas in the previous 14 days
- have been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
- be under a Direction to quarantine in your home or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.