Situated on a corner position on a large, 850sqm split level block of land, this large architecturally designed family home has been tastefully renovated and offers a true dual living family residence in central Ashmore.
Upstairs there is a spacious, contemporary kitchen and 3 generously sized bedrooms, plus 2 bathrooms. Open plan living areas flow out onto a large, undercover balcony that can be easily considered another living zone. The upper level has a separate front entrance and affords internal stairs down to the ground floor dwelling.
Downstairs there is a fully self-contained unit, with a quality kitchen plus a large main bedroom and bathroom. There is also a spacious living area and a separate laundry. The lower level also features a private entrance.
This lovely home presents an excellent opportunity for families needing a true dual living option – or the home could easily be configured into two entirely separate dwellings to afford an excellent investment property.
Centrally located Ashmore is a beautiful, highly sought-after suburb. This great family home is close to excellent shopping and dining options, very good schools, and public transport links – and offers fantastic value for the astute buyer.
* 4 bedrooms
* 3 Bathrooms
* 2 Quality kitchens
* Multiple living areas
* Raked ceilings
* Polished timber floors
* New carpet in bedrooms
* In-ground pool
* Air conditioning
* Large covered entertaining area.
* 3 Covered carparks
* Land 850sqm corner, split level block
* Large storage area
* Potential rental income - $900 to $950. Per week
* GCCC land rates approx. $1850. Per annum
* Water approx. $290 per quarter
Located a short stroll to public transport, Several shopping centers, Private and public schools, The M1 Motorway, The Gold Coast University Hospital, and less than 10 minutes to the best beaches on the Gold Coast.
To arrange an inspection please call John Cepero 0411308830
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. * Denotes approximate measurements