This well-presented two-bedroom, one-bathroom ground floor apartment has been refurbished. Being close to Pacific Fair and Surfers Paradise, cafes, restaurants, public transport, new G Link light rail and the beach, this centrally located apartment combines pristine water views with colourful city night-lights.
- Two sizeable bedrooms with a wardrobe in the main bedroom.
- One underground secure car park.
- Crimsafe protection in lounge and kitchen area, windows and doors.
- Spacious outdoor patio area with water views.
- Walking distance to the beach.
- Small quiet block of 10 units.
- Low body corporate fees, approximately $64. per week.
- GCCC land rates are approximately $2100. per annum.
- Water charges approximately $250. per quarter. (approx. - variable upon consumption)
- Current rental return is $360. per week but would get between $450 to $460. per week in the current market.
- Currently tenanted until 6th August 2022 (Please note owner-occupiers cannot move into the property until after this date.
To arrange an inspection please call John Cepero 0411308830
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. * Denotes approximate measurements