Situated in the highly sought-after pocket of Tweed Heads, this beautifully designed double-storey home is the epitome of waterfront living.
Offering the highly desirable East to water aspect, with a boat ramp and direct ocean access via the stunning Terranora Creek, this property is ideal for waterfront living and leisure.
Perfectly situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and offering ample privacy, this character-filled family home is a tranquil escape from the busy world.
Being architecturally renovated throughout and boasting indoor and outdoor living spaces, this home presents ample entertainment opportunities for simply enjoying the breathtaking views and bird life on offer.
In such a superb, central position it is only a short 100m stroll to the convenience of Kennedy Plaza with a range of medical facilities, eateries and IGA supermarket, and less than 10 minutes to Tweed and Coolangatta CBD's and beaches and Gold Coast International Airport.
- Four generous-sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Master with ensuite and walk-through robe
- The main bathroom, large shower and double vanity
- The lower level has multiple living areas
- Designer kitchen, marble bench-tops and quality appliances
- Separate office
- Large covered outdoor entertaining deck
- In-ground salt-water pool
- Laundry with laundry chute from the ensuite
- Third bathroom on the lower level
- Fully fenced with established low-maintenance gardens
- Double garage and plenty of off-street parking
- Energy-efficient solar system and LED lighting
- Aircon units in the living, three bedrooms and fans throughout
To arrange an inspection please contact John Cepero 0411308830 or Alicia Kropkowski 0481 715 412.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. * denotes approximate measurements
If you are planning to attend an Inspection, please do not enter the premises if you:
- are unwell
- have been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19 or have COVID-19 symptoms
- have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days and be required to isolate in your home