This architecturally designed, double-storey home is situated in a prestige enclave in Elanora and offers beautiful panoramic hinterland views.
The spacious, open-plan design will easily accommodate your growing family with multiple living zones affording a variety of indoor/outdoor living options.
Within a short 10-minute drive to the beach, this home offers you the best of both worlds. The property is situated close to schools, hospitals and the Pines shopping centre.
- 3 Good-sized bedrooms master with ensuite.
- Rumpus\4th bedroom with powder room.
- 2 Bathrooms + downstairs powder room.
- Quality kitchen with gas cooking.
- Study nook.
- Timber flooring throughout.
- High ceilings.
- Large verandah with skyline views.
- Double secure garage.
- Leafy quiet street.
- Surfers Paradise skyline views.
- Short drive to schools, The Pines Shopping Centre and the beach.
- Currently tenanted until Mid- September 2022 (Please note owner-occupiers cannot move into the property until after this date)
- Council rates: $2400 per annum (approx.)
- Water rates: $220 per quarter (approx. - variable upon consumption)
To arrange a private viewing please contact John Cepero or Alicia Kropkowski
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements
If you are planning to attend an Inspection, please do not enter the premises if you:
- are unwell
- have been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19 or have COVID-19 symptoms
- have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days and be required to isolate in your home