Sitting on a generous corner block allotment of approximately 733m2 in central Ashmore, this property represents astute buying for the first home owner or investor. This Superbly presented solid brick, single-level home has recently updated flooring, is freshly painted throughout, and boasts exquisite tropical gardens and a pool.
The property is in an immaculate condition and has beautiful gardens that surround and provide a private oasis on an elevated, fenced block. The current floor plan contains three bedrooms and an internal garage which could be easily converted fourth bedroom or second living space.
The large elevated block is perfect for a relaxed lifestyle – catch the breezes whilst lazing by the large in-ground pool or enjoy glimpses of the hinterland surrounded by tropical gardens.
This home is ready to be enjoyed as is but also provides ample opportunity to extend or renovate and capitalize in a great location if you so desire. There is ample room for a family or perfect size for a semi-downsizer to relax and enjoy the space. Impeccable investment property, ideal for university student accommodation.
Located conveniently close to the bus lines for Gold Coast Hospital - Griffith University - Pacific Fair or Southport – Pacific Fair, local shops, schools, parks, and the M1, this one is certainly worthy of your prompt inspection.
Low-set, excellent condition, only one owner. This property has been cared for with the love of only one family who built the house.
Features include the following:
* 3 Bedrooms with built-ins.
* 1 bathroom, separate toilet.
* Separate laundry.
* Open plan living and dining.
* Tidy kitchen.
* Timber-look flooring.
* Large in-ground pool.
* Outdoor entertaining area.
* Low-maintenance landscaped garden.
* 733m2 block, rear fully fenced.
* Freshly painted throughout.
* Reverse-cycle air-con in the living and the main bed.
* Single LUG with internal entry and carport.
* Security screens on all doors and windows.
* Garden shed.
* Fantastic, central Gold Coast location.
* GCCC Rates approximately $2200 annually.
* Water charges approximately $300 per quarter.
To arrange your inspection of this property please call Alicia at 0481 715 412.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and refuse all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur.
If you are planning to attend an Inspection, please do not enter the premises if you:
- are unwell
- have been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19 o have COVID-19 symptoms