Nestled in the heart of the southern Gold Coast, this stunning family home on Simpsons Road, Elanora, offers an excellent lifestyle that combines the best of the coast and the bush. Set on a generous 1625 square meter block amid beautiful native bushland, this property provides the perfect retreat for you and your family.
Enjoy the privacy and tranquillity this home offers, creating a serene sanctuary where you can escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Yet, you're still conveniently close to shops, schools, universities, the M1, Coolangatta Airport and John Flynn Hospital. ensuring all your daily needs for work and play are just a stone's throw away.
But that's not all – indulge yourself with the world-class beaches just a short distance away, allowing you to embrace the coastal lifestyle you've always dreamed of.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to experience the ultimate southern Gold Coast lifestyle. This home is a true gem with its spacious layout, impeccable condition, and seamless connection to nature. Don't wait! Contact us now to seize this chance to call 63 Simpsons Road, Elanora, your new home.
- 4 Bedrooms all with built-in robes
- 2 Bathrooms with separate toilet
- Large chef's kitchen with induction cook-top and electric oven
- Ensuite with the main bedroom
- Large open-plan living and dining
- Large deck to enjoy the outdoors
- Double lock up garage
- Lock-up shed (size 3 X 6 metres)
- Ceiling fans and reverse-cycle aircon
- Freshly painted throughout
- Terraced usable backyard, native wildlife included
Contact John on 0411 308 830 or Alicia on 0481 715 412 for more information.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. * Denotes approximate measurements
Storage shed 3 x 6 metres.