Nestled on the elevated side of Ware Drive, this high-set gem offers more than just a place to live—it provides a lifestyle. With 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and an additional separate toilet, it's a comfortable haven. Plus, there's room for not only 3 cars but even a caravan/boat, ideal for those with adventurous spirits.
Take in the picturesque Currumbin Waters landscape directly from your balcony. The outdoor entertaining area is perfect for enjoying the Gold Coast's beautiful weather year-round.
Conveniently close to The Pines Shopping Centre (5min, 1.5km), schools - PBC (8mins, 2.7km) Currumbin State School (10mins, 3.5km), Universities, the M1, Coolangatta Airport (21mins, 9.4km) and John Flynn Hospital (18mins, 8km) ensuring all your daily needs are just a stone's throw away.
Discover a home that truly elevates your living experience.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- 1 Bathroom
- Additional separate toilet
- Kitchen with induction cook-top and electric oven
- 2 living spaces
- Large deck to enjoy the views and breezes
- Ceiling fans and reverse-cycle aircon
- Undercover parking for 3 cars/caravan/boat with 3.5m height
- Lock-up shed (size 3 X 3 metres)
- Additional undercover storage
- Land size approximately 650sqm
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- GCCC rates approx. $2,379.30pa
Please contact Alicia on 0481 715 412 or Nikki 0402 100 482 for more information.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. * Denotes approximate measurements