This magnificent two-bedroom apartment occupies a premier position on the top floor of the boutique ‘Sandown' building on coveted Hedges Avenue and is one of only 15 exclusive residences.
Boasting the prized North Easterly aspect, this beautiful home affords a stunning ocean-front vista and views over parklands and out to the sparkling Surfer's skyline.
This lovely home has been fully renovated to an exacting standard and exudes a stylish Hamptons theme, ideally suited to this stunning waterside lifestyle. The fresh, light, bright interior features a beautiful open plan design, carefully considered to allow for year-round indoor / outdoor entertaining.
The gourmet chef's kitchen features top quality fixtures and fittings and adjoins a spacious living area. A wall of glass bi-fold doors can recede back completely to reveal a fabulous extension of space by way of your undercover balcony across the full width of the apartment.
The large master suite features a generous built in robe and is serviced by a magnificent Hampton's style ensuite, plus a second bedroom and family bathroom will accommodate you in stylish comfort.
Enjoy this spectacular location, it truly is the best of everything.
* Views over ocean, parkland and skyline.
* Premier Hedges Avenue address.
* Fully renovated Hamptons style apartment.
* Two large bedrooms.
* Coveted North East aspect.
* Stunning ensuite plus family bathroom.
* Beautiful Hamptons style chef's kitchen.
* Pyrolytic oven, Induction cooktop, Liebherr Fridge/freezer with built in ice maker.
* Large open plan design.
* Bi-fold glass stacking doors across living area and bedroom to balcony.
* Stunning full width balcony.
* Stunning white plantation shutters.
* New floor tiling and paint throughout.
* Secure, underground car parking.
* Rooftop resident's entertaining area with superb ocean views.
* Excellent body corporate actively manage building in top condition.
* Lift upgrade in September will be paid by current owner.
* Short walk to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre.
* Walk to trendy Mermaid Beach restaurants and cafes.
* Popular Hedges Cafe and Mermaid Beach Surf Club across the road.
* Close to light rail station and excellent shopping options.
* Body Corp $171.00 per week (back to $150 p/wk next year).
* Many more features.
This fantastic property truly has it all. Do not miss your opportunity to inspect, please call John Cepero on Ph.0411 308 830 to arrange a private viewing.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.