Set in one of Currumbin's most sought after pockets, this beautifully presented property is apparently the original Station Masters cottage and is superbly located just across from the popular Currumbin Creek and centrally positioned for parks, playgrounds, cycle tracks a selection of delightful local shops and schools. This unique home displays such a bright, airy, and relaxing ambience you won't want to leave.
Upon entry the polished hardwood floors seamlessly flow throughout the main living area. The kitchen boasts a solid hardwood island benchtop and European appliances, while the beautifully designed hardwood deck is the perfect place to spend a relaxing afternoon.
This gorgeous cottage has all the basics needed to enjoy a delightful beach lifestyle with the charm and character only a historic home such as this can offer. Perfectly placed for an early morning or afternoon surf and a leisurely beach walk to add some sunshine and energy to your life.
Situated within walking distance to The Pines Shopping Centre, Currumbin RSL, PBC High School and Primary, day-care centres, restaurants, cafes, parks, Currumbin Creek and Currumbin Beach.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-ins.
- Master suite includes a newly renovated ensuite.
- Two bathrooms.
- Near new Electrolux oven and cooktop.
- Two draw Fisher and Paykel dishwasher.
- Air-conditioning throughout.
- Security gate.
- Fully Fenced secure property.
- Crim-safe installed throughout the property.
- Beautiful entertainment deck to enjoy.
- Natural light throughout.
- Solar powered - save on bills.
- Walking distance to the Pines Shopping centre, Palm Beach High School and Primary, Currumbin Estuary and the Ocean.
- Low maintenance property.
- Great size tool shed.
- Storage loft.
- Two car lock up garage plus one undercover space.
- Plenty of on-street parking available.
- Land size approx 405m2.
- Rates - Approx $1,790.00 per year.
- Water rates - Approx $1,080 per year.
- Currently leased until December 7th 2021.
This area is very sought after, so this property won't last long!
Please call John Cepero on 0411 308 830 [email protected] Sarah Allen on 0424 508 830 [email protected].
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. * denotes approximate measurements.